HIRING –STORE MANAGER
A Career That’s Meant to Be
At Mira Bridal Couture, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Now Accepting Applications for Store Manager
The store manager manages, and is responsible for, all aspects of running a retail store. The store manager is responsible for the overall Brand Standards, product inventory, visual merchandising, recruitment, hiring, training, and scheduling of all store personnel and protecting Company assets. The store manager is accountable for the store sales performance and that our associates are following service and selling guidelines, thereby ensuring that all of our customers have an excellent shopping experience with us.
Store manager must be a self-motivated individual with an upbeat, outgoing personality and excellent communication skills, capable of serving our internal and external customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way each and every time.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team; can manage, recruit, lead, and coach a sales oriented team in a positive professional environment, we would love to discuss your future at Mira Bridal Couture.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
Required Experience: Minimum of 2 years prior retail management
• Lead the store to make sales plan consistently
• Develop and manage customer service strategies to deliver an A+ customer experience by ensuring active floor management at all times
• Achieve all expenses budgets including payroll
• Utilize effective scheduling practices to maximize sales while delivering A+ customer service
• Meet or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales plans
• Ensure flawless execution of all promotions, sales visual merchandising standards and strategies to maximize sales
• Build, develop and retain the entire team by providing continual coaching and follow up through various communication tools, such as weekly management meetings, developmental conversations and in-the-moment coaching
• Build the capability and routines of all associates to improve performance and productivity
• Recruit and interview all candidates and make the final decision on all staff hires
• Provide a positive working environment and address associate issues in a timely manner
• Supervise Performance Management consistently for all associates and manages under-performers monthly through coaching and counseling or disciplinary action when appropriate
• Meet or exceed goals and objectives for store payroll management Review schedule compliance weekly to ensure accuracy
• Manage and ensure accurate daily bank deposits and store compliance with banking policy
• Monitor training of new associates in all roles within the store and determine when it is appropriate to assign other members of the management team to provide further training
• Perform all human resources duties, including I-9 compliance, personnel records, and timely communication and management of associate medical issues with Owner
• Assess and resolve customer service issues promptly, ensuring root causes are addressed, partnering with Owner
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interpret, communicate, and manage visual merchandising standards and throughout the store
• Maintain the stability and reputation of the Company and the store by complying with all legal requirements
• Write and conduct all annual performance reviews with input from other members of the management team, and by monitoring and appraising key job results and behavioral issues
• Ensure associate awareness of safety and emergency procedures
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”. Please send your resume to Mira@MiraBridal.com.